Advising And Assisting Clients In Probate, Estate, Business, Trust And Family Matters
At The Peninsula Center for Estate and Lifelong Planning, we provide clients with personalized guidance through a wide range of probate, estate, trust and business matters. Williamsburg will and trust attorney Helena S. Mock and our firm regularly assist clients with issues such as the following:
- Estate planning: Whether you need help drafting a simple will or putting together a comprehensive estate plan to address concerns ranging from charitable giving to estate taxation, we will listen to your concerns and work to craft a plan that meets your needs.
- Elder law: If you are concerned about what will happen to your assets in the event that you need long-term nursing care, We can help you plan ahead to maximize your potential Medicaid and VA benefits and explore other elder care planning options.
- Probate and trust administration: Our firm has professional staff who are dedicated exclusively to assisting personal representatives and trustees with probate and trust administration. We can help you promptly settle the affairs of a loved one who has died.
- Business and tax planning: Whether you are in the beginning stages of business formation or are seeking help from an attorney who can provide you with business succession issues or tax guidance, we are prepared to handle the full spectrum of your needs.
- Life care Planning: If you are worried about the aging process and want an experienced, passionate law firm to make sure that you have the best protection as you grow older, we can help through our holistic life care planning program, which addresses client’s legal, financial, medical and emotional needs.
Contact Experienced Attorneys
Whether you need assistance preparing an estate plan or making sure a loved one’s wishes are implemented after his or her death, experienced Virginia lawyers Helena S. Mock, Catherine E. Sears and their staff can help. To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 757-969-1900 or by email.