At The Peninsula Center for Estate and Lifelong Planning, we provide clients with personalized guidance through a wide range of probate, estate, trust, family law and business matters. Williamsburg will and trust attorney Helena S. Mock and our firm regularly assist clients with issues such as the following:
- Estate planning: Whether you need help drafting a simple will or putting together a comprehensive estate plan to address concerns ranging from charitable giving to estate taxation, we will listen to your concerns and work to craft a plan that meets your needs.
- Elder law: If you are concerned about what will happen to your assets in the event that you need long-term nursing care, Ms. Mock can help you plan ahead to maximize your potential Medicaid and VA benefits and explore other elder care planning options.
- Probate and trust administration: Our firm has professional staff who are dedicated exclusively to assisting personal representatives and trustees with probate and trust administration. We can help you promptly settle the affairs of a loved one who has died.
- Estate litigation: Whether you need help clarifying the terms of an incomplete or ambiguous will, establishing a guardianship or conservatorship, resolving a will contest or litigating any other estate issue, we can be your advocate.
- Business and tax planning: Whether you are in the beginning stages of business formation or are seeking help from an attorney who can provide you with tax guidance, we are prepared to handle the full spectrum of your needs.
- Family law: If you are seeking a divorce, spousal support, child custody, child support or an adoption, our attorneys follow a client-centered approach to find resolution on these complex and emotionally difficult matters. Whether there be resolution through mediation and an agreement or in court, our staff is uniquely in tune and skilled at addressing each issue efficiently and effectively.
Contact Experienced Probate And Family Law Attorneys
Whether you need assistance preparing an estate plan or making sure a loved one's wishes are implemented after his or her death, experienced Virginia lawyers Helena S. Mock, Erin A. Smith and our staff can help. To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 757-969-1900 or by email.